Looking for a new teaching position in China? We’ve got you covered! Our human resource team in both American and China handle everything including filing for and obtaining a work (Z) visa. We personally support you at every step of the way and throughout the school year. Positions for the 2019-2020 school year in Shenzhen and Qingdao are opening now in grades K-12. Need something sooner? Let us know! Positions are limited. Apply now!
- American, Canadian, British, Australian, New Zealand, Irish, or South African citizenship (as per our restricted ability by the Chinese Consulate to secure a work visa for these countries)
- B.A. degree, TESL/TEFL certificate, 2 years teaching experience
- M.A. degree, TESL/TEFL certificate, no teaching experience
- American credentialed teacher
- 15,000-22,000 RMB per month for subject teachers
- 14,000-20,000 RMB per month for ESL teachers
- 14,000-20,000 RMB per month for primary school teachers
- 8,000 RMB round trip airfare reimbursement at the completion of contract
- 4,000 RMB monthly apartment allowance
- Meals as served by employing school
- Healthcare coverage
- Work visa
Apply using the form below!
For questions, contact:
Dr. Michael Lozano
WeChat ID: DrLozano
US Cell: +1-909-372-8331
US Cell: +1-510-333-7744
Currently in the Silicon Valley area? I’ll be happy to meet you in person.